Subject: [Leica] Clarkson's international incident.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 15:48:47 -0400

> ... and also got himself a lot of, I suspect much desired, publicity,
> much like the recent Kanye West/Taylor Swift brouhaha here.
>
> Regards,
>
> Dick

It has been solidified that outrageous behaviour is a commodity.
I always said an once of notoriety is worth a pound of fame.

I'm hoping that brash rude behavior gets tolerated less.
Normally I'm big on "tolerance".
Intolerance the only thing I don't tolerate.

But we're supped to be tolerant towards people smoking in parks is today's
NY headline.
To me that is not a "tolerance" issue at all.
That is a "get our of my face with  your &^%#$ cigarette" issue.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan) ([Leica] Clarkson's international incident.)