Subject: [Leica] BOATING PICS
From: lrzeitlin at gmail.com (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 14:04:40 -0400

Richard Taylor writes:

Hadley Harbor, Cape Cod:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_5858.jpg.html<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_5858.jpg.htmlor>

or<http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/rtaylor/PICKS/2009_boating_pad/300_5858.jpg.htmlor>

http://tinyurl.com/r7caup

D300, 50 f1.5 Nikkor, ISO 400.

C&C always welcome.
- - - - -Dick,
I like all your boating pics. There seems to be much more recreational
boating in your area than in my neck of the stream. Although the Hudson
estuary has been a marine highway for 300 years there are comparatively few
boats on the water except on holiday weekends. Too bad since it is a great
boating venue. A lot of tugs towing barges though. The lower Hudson is a 4
mile wide, 20 mile long protected area bordered by the Palisades and the
Adirondaks. Beautiful scenery, like a Norwegian fjord.
Larry Z

Replies: Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] BOATING PICS)