Subject: [Leica] printers
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:50:55 -0400

> The 4880 is no sloucher, close out or no close out. Workhorse printer. The
> new version will promote Epson's new vivid inks like the 7900 does, but
> don't expect a huge improvement over an already fine printer.
>
> Sometimes I worry Mark is drinking the Central Park water :)

Believe me the next one out will have things in it that will be worth it.
And will still work with your next operating system.

Printers are an "evolving technology" like to the max.
Like few other pieces of photo gear.
Certainly there are few more important.

Just not a money saving area for me.

Mark William Rabiner