Subject: [Leica] Leica's manufacturing
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Wed, 16 Sep 2009 01:01:08 +0100

Actually it was three years ago when the M8 was launched - and given the
actual timescale of M8 development probably a year before that in reality.

M9 development started about 18 months ago - which is when I guess they were
able to be confident about producing a full frame M9.

Steve

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Leica's manufacturing)