Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a bit of France, a bit of Alicante
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:10:25 -0400

> Mark Rabiner wrote:
>
>> The silhouetted shot of the old guy on the bench rules.
>> The French bread I'd go back and get it sharp with a tripod or full frame
>> camera with a much faster shudder speed its worth it.
>> You and find that much gorgeous French bread all in a row in France!
>>

> Mark, I'm not so sure it is French bread - no fumar sign above ;-)
> And does not really look like French bread to me.
> But who am I to intrude ;-)
>
> A varied and interesting set once more Nathan.
>
> My vote also goes to the contre-jour.
> Yet, I'm not saying the remainder is bad, at all.
> On top of being entertaining
>
> Thanks for sharing the trip.
> Amiti?s
> Philippe
>
>> But looks soggy from camera shake.
>>

>> Mark William Rabiner

Well its Spain so obviously its not French Bread.
Its like when you ask the Cab driver in Ireland what language they speak he
says  "Irish".
Baguettes right.
Long skinny bread.
Can be used to knock things off the top shelf..

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from robertmeier at usjet.net (Robert Meier) ([Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 36: a bit of France, a bit of Alicante)