Subject: [Leica] IMGs: Big Boats on the Bay
From: oliverbryk at comcast.net (Oliver Bryk)
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 05:09:58 -0700

I would like to thank everyone who took the time to comment, offer helpful
suggestions, and express a preference. It is valuable feedback for me to
learn which five of the set (868, 875, 883, 893, and 895) found favor among
this discerning group. Responses to several comments follow.

I, too, would have preferred that the mark not be in the picture but from
where I was standing, near the Yacht Club, only a few feet above the water,
the mark was in the field of view. I did not use a tripod.

I wasn't conscious of the bow wave; thanks for the tip! BTW I understand
that tides usually run about 3-4 knots in the Bay.

I've been careful around the Bay and the ocean near my house; waves have
occasionally drenched the unwary walker, fisherman or cyclist. It's about
the only environment where I keep a filter on whatever lens is on my M.

Oliver