Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visa pour l'Image 2009
From: steve.barbour at gmail.com (Steve Barbour)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 09:13:58 -0700

On Sep 13, 2009, at 9:06 AM, Nathan Wajsman wrote:

>>> I have finally had time to finish editing my pictures from last
>>> weekend's
>>> trip to Perpignan. A very pleasant weekend, spent in good company,
>>> eating
>>> and drinking well, and looking at some very impressive
>>> photography. In the
>>> sprit of the photojournalism traditions that are in the air in
>>> Perpignan,
>>> most of these are B&W people pictures.
>>>
>>> http://www.frozenlight.eu/perpignan2009

lovely images Nathan, and somehow different from your usual in the
intimacy, the bw, and the observation of subtle features...

many can be grouped with the theme of hands, their ability to
powerfully communicate in various ways...

Steve

Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: Visa pour l'Image 2009)
Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] IMG: Visa pour l'Image 2009)