Subject: [Leica] IMG: Visa pour l'Image 2009
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Sun, 13 Sep 2009 16:48:00 +0100

It is well worth a trip. The number of exhibitions is large, and the quality
and range of the photography is outstanding. There must also be the world's
highest concentration of Leica Ms outside of the Solms warehouse <grin>.

Last time I was there I stayed at the Ibis hotel in Perpignan, not expensive
but central. I hope to be there next year.

Steve