Subject: [Leica] IMGs: The Warehouse
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Sat, 12 Sep 2009 15:56:42 -0400

Sorry not to be talking about the M9;  instead I thought I'd take my
old-fashioned M8 out to the opening-night party for The Warehouse, a
shiny new caf? here in Jersey City's warehouse district.  While I was at
it, I thought I'd take pictures in not nearly enough light for such an
old-fashioned, noisy camera.  And just to be a burr under the saddle of
the Rabs, I thought I'd use one of those terrible bulky Summilux lenses,
and use it wide open.

  http://photos.bazbarfoo.com/Events/2009-09-11-WarehouseOpening/

[For the best photo-viewing experience: make your browser window fill
as much of the screen as possible, then follow the above link.  Type the
letter "a" (for "automatic"), and the site will automatically display
the largest available size for any photo which will fit in your browser
window.  Use the keyboard right and left arrow keys to go forward and
back.]

 -Jeff

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMGs: The Warehouse)
Reply from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] IMGs: The Warehouse)