Subject: [Leica] Leica x1
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 16:59:21 -0500

It is my totally
un-quirky,
non-problematic,
not at all clunker M8
which would  prompt me
to buy another "used" for 2K.

If you look at the comparison images
the M8 isn't much bigger than the X1
(especially if with X1 external finder).

Not to mention that
as of this writing you cannot buy an X1.
You don't have one in your pocket.
You won't have one in your pocket 'til 2010.
You have no idea what the sensor will produce.
You're dream'n.

My M8
with 28 cron
is real
18" away
RIGHT NOW.

Me thinks your M's have been too long in the closet.

;~)

Seriously - the X1 looks like
it WILL BE
an interesting little camera.