Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC more spider lillies
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:16:35 -0700

Sonny offered:
>>No PhotoShop, just a close-up with a 15mm C/V lens  on a Leica M8 in the
morning.
http://www.sonc.com/friday_sept_11_2009.htm
<http://www.sonc.com/friday_sept_11_2009.htm>

Hi Sonny,
The 15 C/V - M8 is an interesting combination in the garden. I used mine
when the daisies were all out in bloom, then get in close and completely
fill the frame it makes for very interesting images. Much as you've shown
here.

Come fall planting time I'm going to put some Spider Lillie's in the rock
garden and see what happens next spring. Maybe I'll have a spider Lilly or
two for Friday show and tell! :-)
cheers,
ted