Subject: [Leica] Feeling slightly irrational
From: Neil.Beddoe at raidllp.com (Neil Beddoe)
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 12:53:24 +0100

I just went into Richard Caplan just around the corner from where I work and
took a look at the new digital camera they've got in from Germany.

I wonder how much I could get for that Xpan kit, Nikon bodies and lenses,
watch, jewellery and car that I've got at home...

.

This message is intended only for the use of the person(s) to whom it is
addressed. It may contain information which is privileged and confidential.
Accordingly any unauthorised use is strictly prohibited. If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender as soon as possible.

It is not intended as an offer or solicitation for the purchase or sale of
any financial instrument or as an official confirmation of any transaction,
unless specifically agreed otherwise. All market prices, data and other
information are not warranted as to completeness or accuracy and are subject
to change without notice. Any opinions or advice contained in this Internet
email are subject to the terms and conditions expressed in any applicable
governing Marble Bar Asset Management LLP's  terms and conditions of
business or client agreement letter. Any comments or statements made herein
do not necessarily reflect those of Marble Bar Asset Management LLP.

Marble Bar Asset Management LLP is regulated and authorised by the FSA.

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Feeling slightly irrational)
Message from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] 10 Photographs that changed the world)
Message from dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis) ([Leica] 10 Photographs that changed the world)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 10 Photographs that changed the world)