Subject: [Leica] Fs: Leica and epson rangefinders and lens
From: leowesson at gmail.com (leo wesson)
Date: Thu, 10 Sep 2009 21:31:21 -0500

Contact if interested:

Selling for you know what reason.

Nocti:  attached hood
90 Summicron AA
M6
Epson rd1
M8
Note on the 8: LCD is cracked from a bump while riding my bike.  Seems
to me to have no other problem, but at some point you might want to
have it fixed.

The lenses are in good condition, they are the least frequently used
ones that I
have. 90 was purchased new.

I'm a photographer, not a collector so the equipment has been used.

To the best of my knowledge there are no problems with the equipment
other than the above mentioned notes.

Believe it or not, I've never sold any of my camera gear before!

Leo Wesson
photographer?videographer
leo at leowesson.com
817?733?9157