Subject: [Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 20:30:23 -0700

Dick,

A very stiff and formal type of picture. Like a Box Brownie type of
picture from the 1930's, except in colour.

Jerry

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery)
Reply from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery)
Message from rclompus at mac.com (Richard Clompus) ([Leica] First addition to Leica Gallery)