Subject: [Leica] R lens users
From: philippe.amard at sfr.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed, 09 Sep 2009 21:06:06 +0200

Ok 999 is a sad day for many - yet,  at least Leica, in spite of its
multiple failures, have managed to get us together online and share
pictures, and friendly and gay banter - this is one major achievement to
my eyes, bigger than any other, to my eyes, only?
Bien amicalement de Metz
Philippe

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] R lens users -LEICA 999- the M9 & LUG family! :-))