Subject: [Leica] Train Fixer
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&E Cummer)
Date: Tue, 8 Sep 2009 13:18:30 -0700

Dear Philippe,
Thanks very much for your kind comment. When the local department
store in  Singapore went out of the train business about 1983 I bought
its entire stock of Fleischmann spare parts and I can pretty much fix
anything that is wrong. The last thing I will sell is the remaining
spare parts and I suspect there will be a feeding frenzy for them.
Then I will wait for the beta testers to correct the M9 idiosyncrasies
and buy one with all my gains!
I like the photo too - shows what can be done with simple equipment
(G1 and kit lens) when the light is right.
Cheers
Howard.