Subject: [Leica] Dave's PAW (*) 2009 #36
From: ausdlk at gmail.com (David Keenan)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 18:24:09 -0500

>Absolutely incredible photograph.
>perfect
>moment
>content
>tonality
>simply superb

George --

I'm blushing... Thank-you.

This is one of the few times I know someone in my one of my street pictures.
I had met the young man on the left very shortly after he had left Adorama
Camera with a used M6 and 35mm Summicron in hand. He was extremely excited.
Later, I was taking pictures of him as he was practicing his own street
photography with his new Leica. You don't see his camera in this picture,
obviously, but maybe it's for the best.
.
Dave.

--
2009 PAW Gallery: www.david-keenan.com/paw
Web Site: www.david-keenan.com

"It is far better to travel in hope than to actually arrive."