Subject: [Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2009 08:57:35 -0700

Hi Jim,
THE YEAR BOOK GROUCH HERE! :-) Dr. ted WHIP MASTER! :-)
It's OK crew I'm not going to start whipping your butts about submissions
yet! But be assured as the next couple of months roll quickly by..... I
WILL!

Remember crew it's one human being who assembles the book, so lets not have
Jim burning midnight oil in the last days and minutes as we watch Dec.31
steam rolling to the end of the year.

I've my 2 frames selected, unless I hit something better in the next month
and a bit.
So start looking folks, open a folder today on the desk top and put your
"maybe" images as you go along. Then make an edit at end of this month, dump
the "If in doubts" and carry on. Do the same thing at the end of October. By
mid November you should have your selection cut and dried and ready to send
to our book Master Designer Jim Schulman. Remember he is only one person who
makes it all worth while!

Dr. ted the smiling whip master! :-)
NOTE:
(when the smilies stop you better have you photographs in, ready to go or on
their way!)
Trust me Keel Hauling isn't very much fun! :-( Besides it plays hell with
electronic digital cameras!:-)

Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Lluis Ripoll) ([Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009)
Message from michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema) ([Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009)
Message from mark at whitedogs.co.uk (Mark Pope) ([Leica] Yearbook Reminder for 2009)