Subject: [Leica] Annie's in trouble again
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sun, 06 Sep 2009 16:49:42 -0400

> I still think Mortenson photos were worse, but it's a matter of personal
> taste.  Sort of like choosing between The Lost Highway and Plan 9 From
> Outer
> Space as worst movie ever made.
>
> Ken

Yes but putting Annie Liebowitz' s body of work in the same league with
Mortenson is not all that smart.
Nor is putting it in the same league of "famous" bad films.
Annie Liebowitz' s work is highly respected.
There is no controversy of its validity.
She has an interesting decade long history of being shot down on the LUG.
I think we should aim at other distinctions.
What ever issues she may be going through the validity of her body of work
is not one of them.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] Annie's in trouble again)
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Annie's in trouble again)