Subject: [Leica] IMG: Santa Fe Flowers
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sun, 6 Sep 2009 11:47:02 -0500

Last weekend I delivered a puppy to some good friends who live outside
of Santa Fe, New Mexico.  I spent a couple of days with them and then
drove up to Taos for a short visit with some old friends there.

This is the view from the back yard outside of Santa Fe.  I'll put up
a few more photos later; its taken me a while to understand the
concept of moving Lightroom edited and processed image files from my
Mac laptop to my PC desktop but I think I am about to wrestle it to
the ground.

M8, ISO 320, 15mm Voigtlander (new version with M mount).

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bob+Baron/NM_09/W_L2000437BackYard.jpg.html

--Bob

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: Santa Fe Flowers)
Reply from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Santa Fe Flowers)