Subject: [Leica] Valencia
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Fri, 04 Sep 2009 23:31:05 -0400

Nathan writes:

I was in Valencia today, mainly to renew our daughter's passport (the
nearest US consulate is there), but of course we also took the
opportunity to walk around the big city a bit. Now we are back home, I
am processing images and most anxious to share this with all of you:

http://www.greatpix.eu/Other/Picture-A-Day/4253606_netUM#639230458_K9SGZ-O-LB

Valencia was a target-rich environment this afternoon.

Nathan

- - - - -

Considering the number of empty beer bottles on the table, a good time
was had by all.

Larry Z