Subject: [Leica] FS- MIS UT-2 inks, 4x5 neg carrier
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 2009 15:28:25 -0700 (PDT)

If there is anyone out there still using an Epson 1270/1280/1290 to do B&W
printing using UltraTone 2 inks, contact me off-list for virtually a whole
kit of inks, syringes, some chips, etc. I had just re-stocked before my 1280
went belly-up, and all but a couple of the 4oz. bottles of ink are unopened
and ahead of expiration date.

I also have a used glass 4x5 neg. carrier for an Omega D3; still has the
price sticker on it from Darkroom Aids in Chicago - $40