Subject: [Leica] panasonic GF-1 and a 20mm f 1.7 lens .... likea leica?
From: dennis at hale-pohaku.net (Dennis)
Date: Wed, 02 Sep 2009 12:57:34 -1000

The Leitax is really interesting. Leica should make a deal with Nikon to
have Nikon make bodies with R mounts. There's the solution for owners
with R glass.

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] More about Leitax)
Message from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] panasonic GF-1 and a 20mm f 1.7 lens .... likea leica?)