Subject: [Leica] Possible 'consumer' Leica for 09.09?
From: richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man)
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 02:24:42 -0700

I think the fact that Panasonic makes a R lens adapter is saying
something. Sure 3rd adapter companies make all sort of adapters, from
with the Panny brand? Just 3: 4/3, M, and R.

I am betting that Leica recommendation for the R users is to use a
GF1-derivative as the low cost consumer solution. The question remains
whether they will recommend a higher performance "pro" solution. The
cynics would say all they need is to bless an R-EOS adapter for the 5D
II, and that's your pro solution.

--
// richard m: richard @imagecraft.com
// w: http://www.imagecraft.com/pub/Portfolio09/ blog: