Subject: [Leica] I dropped my M!
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 13:28:10 -0700

John,

Ya gotta realize that sometimes tools do drop and fall onto hard stuff.
I remember once I slipped and
dropped a SNAP-ON  1/2 inch drive, ratchet wrench on my paved stone
driveway!  Oh the agony ;-)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] I dropped my M!)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] I dropped my M!)