Subject: [Leica] Just for fun......M9?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 22:33:34 -0700

On most US sites, you get the generic .. not here.. message.

But I did try gibberish ( M31, just in case) , and found as you state...
same response.

So maybe I found nothing.

Maybe.

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

You still get "page not found" only dressed in Leica livery (i.e. they
have their own 404 page). You get the same result if you change the M8
in the URL to any gibberish you like. At least this is what happens on
the German Leica page, which I take to be

Message from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] Just for fun......M9?)