Subject: [Leica] Introduction of Leica M9 on 09.09.09
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 18:04:40 -0400

> Gone be a fat little belly on dat niner.

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 4:19 PM,
> Mark Rabiner <mark at rabinergroup.com> wrote:

> Here on the east coast on
> 9/9/09 at 10:58AM we have the Full Fruit Moon.
> 04.09.09 10:58 EST     12?15'
> Pisces
> I will be cleaning my hard drives.  And alphabetizing my socks.
>

> My Spidy senses makes me think our leader Dr. Andreas Kaufmann has
>
> something
> tricky up his sleeve for  9/9/09  at 9:99 o'clock. Maybe not a
> knuckle
> ball.
> But certainly a curve ball. And probably a good curve
> ball.
> A gentle slopes.
>
> Mark William Rabiner

9:99 o clock is 10:39 o clock

So that's 19 minutes away from the exact full moon in Manhattan.

Expectations are high.

And the stock market is doing well. All that has to happen is for people to
start going back to the stores and buying stuff. Not just window shop.

Mark William Rabiner