Subject: [Leica] IMG: the road to Busot
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2009 20:38:32 +0200

I was out and about in the interior this afternoon, and found a nice
spot for a panorama. Since my tripod with the appropriate bits and
pieces lives in the boot of my car, it was just a matter of pulling
over, levelling things and making sure the M8 was not set on auto
anything. This is a stitch of 12 images, covering somewhere around 200
degrees:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/belgiangator/panorama/20090831-pano_busot.jpg.html

For full enjoyment, click on the small rectangles below or above the
picture to see it big (and scrollable).

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain