Subject: [Leica] Another Leitax Nikon question
From: ejcaliguri at comcast.net (Edward Caliguri)
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2009 19:04:15 -0400

At the risk of repeating an already asked question, has anyone done a
mount conversion to a Leica 1.4x Apo converter, or a short extension
tube (the 30mm for the 60 Macro or a shorter one)?

I figure I could then use many of my Leica R Teles on my Nikon body,
without having to change a slew of glass over, and gaining versatility
while I just give it an initial try.

I know I'd loose infinity focus with the tube, but that would be fine
as I would ne doing some bird shots fairly close range to start.

Just a thought - what do you think?

Ed

Sent via Apple iPhone