Subject: [Leica] leopards and tabbies . . . I'm just sayin.
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2009 18:36:37 -0400

> I'm not sure they are display problems. We have a saying at work; it's a
> PICNIC...
> Problem in chair, not in computer...
> ?Bob Adler
> Palo Alto, CA
> http://www.raflexions.com

I'm noticing the monitors at B&H;
Results For "computer monitors" 1 - 20 of 69 items
Starting at Price:$139.95 for a NEC AccuSync LCD52V-BK 15"
Ending at Price: $56,544.95 with a NEC MultiSync LCD8205-P 82" Widescreen
LCD Display
But there's dozens of them in the tens of thousands of US bucks.

I think I'll spend a couple of hundred.

And here I am really getting used to my new 1280 x 800 format and seeing how
popular it is when I check into web site design. Its #2.

None of the monitors are that that I can see.

Last night I made all kinds of desktop images and screen savers with my
blazingly fast new computer..
Its a fun format.  Almost a golden rectangle.

Mark William Rabiner