Subject: [Leica] MacBook display calibration
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed, 26 Aug 2009 13:23:03 -0400

> Charlton Heston went to the other New Trier, the one in Winnetka.
> Along with Ann-Margaret.

My high school called New Trier High School, West  at the time had the same
superintendent as New Trier in Winnetka, Illinois, Dr. Cornog.
Which my spell checker thinks is Dr. Corndog.
My school was built in Northfield a few blocks from my house the year I went
there. I was in the class of 1969 the first class to go through all four
years at the school.
It was closed during the baby non boom and then reopened as where the
Freshman go for the both schools. It's referred to now as New Trier,
Northfield campus vs. New Trier, Winnetka campus. In Facebook there is no
New Trier West grouping which I'm in, only New Trier.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Trier_High_School
http://www.newtrier.k12.il.us/

Trier is the oldest city in Germany. It has a French name.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trier

Other famous alumni

Actors and directors
Bruce Dern