Subject: [Leica] MacBook Pro glossy screen contrast
From: s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 21:25:44 -0400

Mark:

I bought a new MacBook Pro 15" matte screen two years ago. The Glossy
screens had just come out and I was so tempted as they looked great in the
stores. But the salesman told me I'd be better to buy the matte screen for
photography. I have read a month or two ago about a company in the US that
were taking the new macbook pro's and you could send in and they would swap
out the glossy screen and put in the matte, but as someone on the lug
mentioned that is an option now because they've had so many complaints about
this issue.

Good luck, can you return the unit and go for the 15? I've been real happy
with my matte screen for photography and it calbrates with my eye one 2 very
well.

Scott