Subject: [Leica] R surgery by Leica - what da ya think
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 18:04:34 -0400

> George Lottermoser wrote:
>

> posted on the l-camera-forum
> -----------------------------
> I am sworn to secrecy on the alleged M9 issue, but have good news on
> the matter of R lenses on digital cameras. I can reveal that Leica
> Camera will offer a 'turn-it-in' service where you send your R lenses
> in for conversion to DSLR fitting, fixed price per lens 50 Euro, plus
> Insured Shipping & Handling just 15 Euro per lens.
> <<<
>
> Is it the first day of April?

This wont be like Apple letting other companies make Macs.

Really if Leica can not concern themselves with giving use DLSR support for
our lowly non AF Leica glass let them let others make their existing cameras
adaptable.
Just as long as they  have stickers to put on those cameras and sticky red
dots.

Mark William Rabiner