Subject: [Leica] Markbook Pro glossy screen way too contrasty what were they thinking!?!?!?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2009 02:22:42 -0400

I look at all my pictures and they look jacked up on this contrasty screen.
For me to make future pictures look right I'd have to not have them be
normal looking. But jacked up looking.
Otherwise they're going to look flat on the screens of most everybody.
Except those with the glossy screens. They're on Dells to and others.
Its a nightmare.
I have to figure out where to get the money from for another screen.
Maybe I can get used to it.
Some some tech guy can lower the contrast.

Rabs

Replies: Reply from leowesson at gmail.com (Leo Wesson) ([Leica] Markbook Pro glossy screen way too contrasty what were they thinking!?!?!?)
Reply from ricc at embarqmail.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] Markbook Pro glossy screen way too contrasty what were they thinking!?!?!?)
Reply from r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor) ([Leica] Markbook Pro glossy screen way too contrasty what were they thinking!?!?!?)