Subject: [Leica] Death of PJ, revisited
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2009 21:30:54 -0400

At 06:56 PM 8/24/2009, you wrote:
>We are them.
>What stories are "we" telling?
>(see Chris's NOLA Rebirth)
>Where are "we" telling them?
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser

I love Chris's NOLA Rebirth.  We can tell our stories all over the
internet but if nobody is paying us to do it, how do we
continue?  I've never understood the Creative Commons movement that
believes that everything on the internet should be free with no
copyright restrictions.  How are creative people supposed to continue
to create?  What is the incentive?  Lots of hits and praise are
wonderful but they certainly don't pay the mortgage or put food on
the table.  There's got to be a better model.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] Death of PJ, revisited)