Subject: [Leica] IMG: Contrast show in Miss - my images
From: gkase at ccfc.com (George Kase)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 18:54:33 -0700

Hello Chris,
I really liked the images...would offer these ideas...
dump the guy holding the signs...no purpose...if you need to
tell people about the location or the title of a section of images they are
about to see then
just show the title...As to the show, I think sequential frames like this
when shown at a less than silent movie frame rate is not doing justice to
this
sequence of images as either a movie or as individual compositions. I
suggest
you make it a sequence of still images and have them dissolve almost
imperceptibly
from one to the next...make the gallery viewers wonder if they have seen one
image or
several and so-on... I will say, overall, virtually every still in the show
is a gem.
Great work...just needs to make a decision as to its purpose in life :)
George
Chicago

Replies: Reply from zoeica at mac.com (Chris Williams) ([Leica] IMG: Contrast show in Miss - my images)