Subject: [Leica] Macbook color
From: lrzeitlin at aol.com (lrzeitlin at aol.com)
Date: Sun, 23 Aug 2009 21:06:45 -0400

Jeff writes:

2009-08-23-15:06:17 Mark Rabiner:

Screen calibration I have to figure out.

I assume you've gone through the eyeball calibration sequence (System

Preferences->Displays->Color->Calibrate...)

If it keeps bugging you (or even not), drag it across the Hudson here to

Jersey City, and we'll plug in the Macbeth (or X-Rite, or whatever its
married

name is) color calibrator thing and do it right.? Or at least try.

--------

According to Apple, the MacBook Pro displays color at a gamma of 2.2 instead
of 1.8 as used in the older Powerbooks. This should produce an image with
more contast.

Larry Z

Replies: Reply from jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore) ([Leica] Macbook color)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Macbook color)