Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAW 33 (ric pt1)
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat, 22 Aug 2009 14:32:34 -0400

At 12:55 PM 8/22/2009, you wrote:
>Ric,
>
>Best of luck with your surgery.  I have only been in the hospital a couple
>of times in my adult life, but I can give you one tip: don't have visitors
>while you're doped up.

My husband almost died in college when he spent a week in the college
infirmary with a ruptured appendix.  When they finally figured out he
didn't have a stomach virus, he was transferred to the hospital and
under heavy medication for a long time.  He claims that's when I
talked him into marrying me ;-)

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com