Subject: [Leica] M8 more reliable than Canon 5D???
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2009 11:56:53 -0400

At 11:48 AM 8/21/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>Can you elaborate on this?
>>"I have had more electronic problems with my pro level Canon 5D and
>>1DMII than I have with my M8's. ..."
>>Tina
>
>Jan

My 5D just got back from a trip to Canon.  They had to replace the
card door because the camera was not recognizing that it was shut and
therefore would not take a photo.  My 1DMII took a trip back to Canon
right after I got it because the battery contacts didn't work.  They
had to replace the whole camera - at least that one was under warranty.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com