Subject: [Leica] M8 question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 20 Aug 2009 11:28:07 -0400

> I used my 2-year old M8 to shoot 4 exposures on a rainy day in England.
> Shortly there after, the camera simply died.
> I sent it to Solms and they tell me it is trashed. They offer to sell
> me a new M8.2 at just under the BHphoto price.
> Has this happened to anyone else?
> Can you not use the M8 on a rainy day?

Just ever so vague.
4 exposures?
It's not a rainy day which kills a camrea.
Its letting a camera get drenched in that rain which kills a camera.
One needs to glance at it every so often and see if its getting drenched or
not. All ?3000 of it.
One needs to kind of keep it under your coat the best you can and wipe it
off if you can see its wet.

Same applies to cakes.

I don't think that I can take it
'cause it took so long to bake it