Subject: [Leica] powershot g11 -- like-a leica?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Wed, 19 Aug 2009 09:49:17 -0700

The new S90 has even more appeal for me. It uses the same 10Mp sensor
as the G11, also shoots raw, and has a 28-105 lens starting at f/2.
It has a reasonable range of manual controls nicely laid out and it's
slim enough to easily slip into a pocket.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com