Subject: [Leica] Lunch in Vancouver BC? Fri Aug 21st-23rd?
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 15:00:10 -0700

>We will be visiting our Tai Chi Sifu again in Vancouver B.C. Anyone
>wants to meet up for lunch/dinner please contact me.
>
>Thanks.

I won't be available Saturday after 6, but Friday evening or Saturday
lunch I'll be available. Sushi is fine (and hundred of places that
serve that; there are two others right beside Kibune, for example),
but there are other places outside with views that might be nice. Let
me know.

If anyone is here on Friday morning, breakfast at Zen on Yew (8:30 to
10:30) will usually find Tom A. and myself and 2 to 8 others.

--

    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
  /###\   mailto:henningw at archiphoto.com