Subject: [Leica] OT: Contax 645 one more time
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 12:15:25 -0400

> Other than that technique for people
> I also find the 'blad requires a tripod (and pre trip)
> or
> nice studio strobe lighting.
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

You guys forget Hasselblad was the dominant wedding camera in the past last
half of the century. Wedding photographers didn't use tripods much. You ran
around shooting getting everything in war conditions. And yes with a flash.
But sometimes not.

Victor Hasselblad was said to use the camera for his favorite activity, bird
Photography. That had I think been disputed. At least that the camera was
designed from the outset for that.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] OT: Contax 645 one more time)