Subject: [Leica] OT: Contax 645 one more time
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 04:00:50 -0400

> I always thought a Hasselblad went off like a hand grenade. Beautiful
> design and functional but I did not get good results except on a
> tripod personally.
> Frank
>
> On 17 Aug, 2009, at 02:12, Jan Decher wrote:
>

>> but a Hasselblad does not go "click" that would be at the most a
>> Rolleiflex
>> TLR.  Hassy's, just like the Rolleiflex SL66, have distinct mirror
>> slaps
>> that are more like a "clonk"

Here's a hand held Hassy shot which didn't get seen by too many people was I
was done with the E back on the trip which held black and white.
Its the first Earth rise ever seen by a human.
At the very moment it happened.
The more famous color shots came later.

http://history.nasa.gov/ap08fj/photos/e/as08-13-2329.jpg

from