Subject: [Leica] now Bessa
From: glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer)
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 18:25:54 -0700

Doug und Rabiner,

I really don't care 'bout other's preferences, but I prefer the Zeiss Super
Ikonta B mit MXV shutter und f2.8 Tessar lens.  I have never seen a
folder to equal it.  (Unless you consider a 4x5 Speed Graphic as a folder)

Jerry

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] now Bessa)
Message from imra at iol.ie (Douglas Barry) ([Leica] now Bessa)