Subject: [Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe
From: richard.lists at (Richard Man)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 20:21:23 -0700

You can't think that way!!! A Mamiya 7II with 3 lens can be have for
~$2700 too. Which camera would you carry 90% of the time is the

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 8:16 PM, Vick Ko<vick.ko at> wrote:
> Hmmm. ?Just had a thought.
> The Bessa III costs around the same as my discounted M8.
> And I bet the Bessa III shutter is way quieter.
> .... Vick

// richard m: richard
// w: blog:
// book:

Replies: Reply from mark at (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe)
Message from vick.ko at (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Summer fun at the Zen Cafe)