Subject: [Leica] IMG: Tux at 12 (Weeks)
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 18:01:27 -0500

Thanks, Jim.  Actually I'm not sure he was even looking at me; this is
a pretty extreme crop.  I can whistle and make sounds until I am blue
in the face but they look at whatever interests them during that
particular nanosecond.

I think patience and luck and lots of shutter pushing are the only
tips I can offer.

--Bob

==On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:21 PM, Jim Nichols<jhnichols at lighttube.net>

Message from jhnichols at lighttube.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Tux at 12 (Weeks))