Subject: [Leica] high resolution Medium Format P65+
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 15 Aug 2009 00:52:49 -0400

> <http://www.luminous-landscape.com/reviews/cameras/p65-plus-field.shtml>
>
> Regards,
> George Lottermoser

Full frame 645?

On the list of cameras the P65+ back works on is a Mamiya RZ and my
Hasselblad V plus a slew of technical Linhof, Cambo, cameras.

Most my photographer friends stuck to Hasselblads never trading them in for
junky Mamiya, Bronica and Contax 645's.
I have 645 backs for my Hasselblad system but to me those are CROPPED backs.

Full frame to me is 55x55mm or close to it - the Hasselblad format.
When they come out with a 55x55mm format medium format digital back that to
me will be the first full frame medium format digital back.
I bet there are plenty of people of my generation who share this view. I'm
58. Who who did not shift to 645 but stuck with squares.
http://rabinergroup.com/ScooterPages/Terrence.html

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] high resolution Medium Format P65+)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] high resolution Medium Format P65+)