Subject: [Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 20:54:01 -0700

Couldn't agree with you more!
Though I did see a pathetic sight the other day.
A shooter was being walked around by a client who pointed out various
buildings and ornaments to shoot.
Looked like a work-for-hire situation, but who knows?
While he was shooting the street with his Canon Dslr, he had an M
series camera, with a 4th gen. 'cron, around his neck.
Which he never used.
It was like watching someone trying to retain shreds of dignity,
while they were being treated like wage chattel.
S.d.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] M9 - not much more expensive than M8?)