Subject: [Leica] Sort of OT: Help finding developing tanks
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 23:29:43 -0400

> Hello!
>
> After buying some reels from Hewes (advice from LUGers), I now want to
> buy the developing tanks.  I want stainless steel tanks, such as the
> ones seen on the second picture of following page
>

> <http://kenshukan.net/john/archives/2007/11/08/photographic-materiel-my-life-a
> s-of-recent-in-pictures/>.
>
> After searching several online stores, I was unable to find them.
> Where can I buy such reels in Europe?
>
> Thanks in advance!

Hewes does not make the tanks I don't think. Only the reels.
The tanks really are less a big deal. The super cheap ones will show rust at
the seams. Seems like.
Nikor was a great name it was not Nikon but just get the most expensive ones
they got if you want a match for your reels.
Though darkroom stuff should be gotten for a song used people are just
giving stuff away you're not paying them to haul it off. Somebody else
would.
Nice rubber lids are nice. They pour through much more quickly than metal.
I'd not pour through the metal I'd pour in the dark.

Mark William Rabiner